A no-code solution for ecommerce on WordPress
Introducing the first ever ecommerce micro builder.
Our micro builder is a standalone ecommerce component builder that empowers you to customize all of your ecommerce elements on your website.
The North Commerce micro builder is a lightweight, easy to use solution that gives you complete control over your ecommerce elements.
Our micro builder functions on the backend of your WordPress install making it 100% compatible with any theme or builder. Meaning you don't have to change your workflow at all. Use your favorite theme or builder to build all of your pages and then copy and paste the North Commerce component's shortcode onto your page.
Out of the box components
- First & Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Address (with Google Address autocomplete)
- Payment Methods (Paypal, Stripe & Mollie, Google & Apple Pay)
- Order Total
- Order Bumps
- Custom Fields (Text, Checkbox, Radio Buttons, Dropdowns)
- ACF Custom Fields
- Product variations
- Product Quantity
- Image Galleries
and many more
Built & optimized
Easily add pre-built high converting templates for your product, cart & checkout pages.
Easily change button colors, fonts, and icons for a seamless integration
Every second counts, our lightweight implementation makes your websites speedy fast.
WordPress 5.0 Shortcodes
Customize in our builder and simply paste the shortcode on your page.
Everything you need
to be successful
Creating a beautiful, high converting ecommerce store with WordPress isn't hard anymore
Easy to manage Dashboard
Spot trends with your sales, quickly find a customer order improve customer support speeds or print shipping labels directly from the plugin. Our Dashboard makes managing your store extremely easy.
Built in reporting
Easily see at a glance trending products, total sales, returning customer rate and much much more.
High Converting Checkout Templates + Order Bumps
Elevate your average cart value with a high converting checkout page and order bumps.
What to expect in Beta
1. We will be doing some UX/UI tests for core functionality of the admin panel. This includes the follow screens: Overview (analytics), orders, products, discounts, & settings.
2. Embeddable Checkout forms. This includes creating an embeddable checkout form that you can insert into any page on your website. We will include 1-2 templates you will be able to start with.
3. I will be requesting some feedback about your experience with the plugin's core features. I do plan on building publicly so if you would like to follow me on Twitter, I will be tweeting a lot of my updates there. FOLLOW US